A dear friend wanted roomy pencil cases for her girls. She specified the colour, wanted their names to be included in the design and left the rest to me.
After a bit of research, i decided to use the shell stitch found in one of the issues of Simply Crochet magazine. They had a pattern for a pencil case but it turned out too small. So i simply winged it. The result…
Taadaa! I pleased with how they turned out. However, for some unknown reason, the second one turned out a tad smaller. Maybe it’s a difference i tension.
Oh yes…if you are wondering about the names, here’s the flip side (with the names):
I used the technique found in another issue of Simply Crochet magazine. Love it! I do hope the kids love their new personalized pencil cases too.